Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bangbros Women Pragnancy

PRAYER MEETING ...

Every couple before going to live together, should know and accept the contents of this Prayer ... is a statement of principles, absolutely just, spiritual and eternal: "I came into this world to meet your expectations ... You did not come into this world to meet my expectations ... I do what I do ..... You do what you do ... I am me ... a complete, even with my shortcomings .... You are you ... a completely even with your shortcomings ... If we are and accept ourselves ... If we can no question of celebrating our differences and our mysteries together ... We can walk next to each other ... mutual Be respectful, sacred and loving company in our way ... If that is possible can be great ... If not ....... is hopeless! " - Sergio Sinay

0 comments:

Post a Comment